We all know there’s nothing better to beat the post-Christmas winter dip than a revitalising ski break.
Winter has now fully arrived in the Alps, and it seems that snow conditions in January 2018 will be the best we’ve seen for the last few years.
January skiing has always meant quiet pistes and cheaper flights, but this year the cherry on top comes in the shape of our new weekend ski break packages, with half board accommodation plus your weekend ski pass starting from as little as € 200 per person.
We’re offering a choice of 2 or 3 night stays, so you can maximise your time on the piste and fully recharge those batteries away from the rainy British winter.
Here’s what’s included in the package:
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation in your own spacious apartment
- Breakfast & dinner (excluding drinks) each day
- 2 or 3 days ski pass for the Portes du Mont-Blanc ski area
- Minibus shuttle to/from the ski lift
- Use of our sauna & jacuzzi facilities
What’s not included:
- Transport to/from the Alps (find out the best way to reach La Giettaz here)
- Airport transfers (we can help you arrange this) or car hire (read this first)
- Ski equipment hire (again, we can help you arrange this)
Package prices are as follows:
Prices for 4 and 3 guests are based on accommodation in Apartments Three, Four or Six (2 x twin bedrooms). Prices for 2 guests are based on accommodation in Apartments Two or Ten. Other apartments and/or larger groups available on request.
We currently have availability over all weekends of January 2018. Contact us today to book your weekend ski break, and we’ll see you on the piste!